New Gen Model 4/16 Complete Match-grade Rear Sight with Windage/Elevation Adjustment and Tactical Picatinny Mounting Deck
Dramatically fortify your sight pictures and fortify your shooting accuracy with the Model 4/15 match-grade detachable rear sight from UTG. Boasting rugged aluminum/steel construction with matte-black finish, the Model 4/15 is built to resist the harshest environments and so much demanding requirements. The sight delivers precise MOA windage and elevation adjustment based on current military requirements and has a spring-loaded detent to make adjustments positive and repeatable.
The Model 4/15 offers the flexibility for more than one applications and situations with A2 style dual apertures. A larger rapid target acquisition aperture is suitable for CQB operations. A smaller, precision aperture is ideal for high accuracy aiming operations. Measuring 1.41 inches tall, the Model 4/15 is the precise height to co-witness with an ordinary front sight and so much electronic dot sights. The Model 4/15 comes with a One piece integral Picatinny mounting deck fits all flat tops and is equipped with a locking retention thumb nut.
Features and Specifications:
- Rugged aluminum/steel construction
- Matte-black finish
- MOA windage and elevation adjustment based on current military requirements
- Spring-loaded detent for positive and repeatable W/E adjustments
- A2 style dual apertures
- Larger rapid target acquisition aperture for CQB operations
- Smaller precision aperture for high accuracy aiming operations
- Exact height to co-witness with standard front sight and so much electronic dot sights
- One-piece integral Picatinny mounting deck
- Fits all flat tops
- Equipped with locking retention thumb nut
- Dimensions: 1.41 inches in height; 2.79 inches in length
The Model 4/15 has the right kind size specifications to co-witness with standard front sights.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: UTG Model 4/16 Complete Match-grade Rear Sight$24.95