TipTop EZ Pivot (Level) &PAN Picatinny Bipod Descriptions
• Patent pending design for intuited, quicklokTM attachment to STD-1913 Picatinny rail. It dramatically reduces the attaching and detaching time.
• Easy Pivot (Level) adjustment for uneven terrain up to 38 degrees
• Easy Pan for horizontal scan to 74 degrees
• One of kind that supports both Rifle EZ Pivot & EZ Pan the use of one Tension Lever.
• Mechanism to allow bipod to adopt for deviations of width in Picatinny rails for perfect fitting
• Integrated design for lightweight and no need of bipod adaptor
• Special spring load to hold the bipod in a steady and strong position for aiming and hitting the target.
• Two sections telescope legs for simple to adjust between 7″ to 10.5″, quick snap.
• Fast retraction with special design attention to reduce noise.
• Foldable legs can also be parallel to the barrel of the rifle for simple carry and storage.
• All-weather no-rust black anodized finish to reduce reflection.
• Screws have a knurled knob for simple operation.
• New material recipe for long durability
• Rubberized based leg caps to prevent slippage on the base.
• 7″-10.5″ length can be utilized for bench rest and floor use at the same time as supports 30 mag.
About Peleton Technology(http://peletontechnology.com/)
Peleton has recently introduced a new series of bipod products that are intended to dramatically make stronger shooter performance, stability, and accuracy. We work with experienced, reputable manufacturers to construct our new TipTop® line of bipods.
Check out our full bipod product offering at Amazon by searching “tiptop bipod”
Pivoting to 38 degree and Panning to 74 degrees; One of the vital kind that toughen both Pivot & Pan the use of one tension lever
Durable design to manage the recoil of the rifle. Stable, Light Weight, Sling-attached design; All-weather no-rust black anodized finish
Allow rifle to perform both Pivoting for uneven terrain & Horizontal scanning (Pan) concurrently
Quickest one-step attached and detached for Picatinny (patent pending Quicklok)
Direct Mounts to Mil Std1913 Picatinny rail without the use of bipod adaptor.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: TipTop® Tactical Rifle Bipod Quicklock EZ Pivot & Pan QD 7" - 10.5": Picatinny Mount, Extendable, Folding, with Sling-attached Hole.PN#S9-94676$82.95
Tiptop® EZ Pivot & PAN Rifle Bipod 6" - 9": Sling Stud Mount: Extendable, Folding, with Sling-attached Hole PN# S7-74667$65.95