“ABSOLUTE BEST PREPPING BOOK OUT THERE!”
You don’t like to think about it, but deep down you comprehend it can happen. Disaster can strike without warning, leaving your family without water, food, or electricity, and without medical or police give a boost to. How will you continue to exist when that happens? How will you protect your family from threats of violence?
Buying insurance, writing wills, getting our teeth cleaned, and saving for retirement are just a few of the precautions we routinely take to mitigate risks, but most of the people fail to prepare for what’s most important.
They fail to prepare for their own survival.
With 91% of Americans living in places at a moderate-to-high risk of disasters and with all of us dependent on a very fragile life-give a boost to system, it’s time for you to take preparedness seriously. When you read this book you will
- understand the 27 disasters you’re likely to face, why some people perish when others don’t, and you can know how to ensure your family survives.
- master situational awareness and the survival mindset you want to avoid becoming a victim of violence.
- know when to stay, when to bug out, and how to implement an evacuation plan.
- learn the best non-firearm options for self-defense.
- discover the best ways to generate electricity, store water and food, and handle sanitation and medical care on your own.
Start Prepping! is the ultimate guide to personal emergency preparedness. It’ll help your family comfortably continue to exist manmade and natural disasters and stay secure from everyday violence. You’ll’t hide from the risks we face, but You’ll prepare for them. Read Start Prepping! now and give yourself some peace of mind–because the day after disaster strikes, it is going to be too late.
“BUY Start Prepping! and follow the steps Tim has laid out. The lives of you and your loved ones may very well depend on it.” –Ray Gorham, Author of 77 Days in September
“This book is survival psychology for the common person and common sense for the survival psychologist.”-John Leach, Author of Survival Psychology
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Start Prepping!: GET PREPARED-FOR LIFE: A 10-Step Path to Emergency Preparedness So You Can Survive Any Disaster$14.95
The Encyclopedia of Country Living, 40th Anniversary Edition: The Original Manual for Living off the Land & Doing It Yourself$23.17