Covers toxic chemicals, pest control, biological hazards, radioactive fallout, looting, vandalism, floods, drought, soil erosion, wind, damaging precipitation, extreme cold, volcanic ash, wildfires, and more!
Food is one resource that many of us take with no consideration. Unfortunately, as modern society evolves, we face various potential threats to our food supply, making reliable access to food anything but guaranteed. Over the years, we have developed a false sense of security. To be actually prepared for any disaster in an uncertain future, we should be able to grow our own food. Then again, it’s not enough to simply grow a garden for self-sufficiency whilst under peaceful conditions. Any garden utilized for food production should also be resilient to challenges we face in times of crisis. Whether you refer to yourself as a prepper, survivalist, gardener, or homesteader, this book will enable you to achieve the following:
- Protect your garden from natural hazards such as flooding, inclement weather, soil erosion, wildfires, infestations, and others
- Mitigate chemical, biological, and radiological hazards such as toxic industrial chemicals, infectious diseases, and radioactive fallout
- Protect your survival garden from looting and vandalism with special tactics to avoid detection and recognition
- Increase the survivability of your garden and your family the use of best practices that combine traditional gardening with disaster preparation
- Develop and implement countermeasures that are effective for your own unique situation
The new approach presented in this book will fortify your thought process and mindset for survival.
Cory McClinton is a decorated combat medic, former ANGLICO Marine, and a certified physician assistant. Cory has been studying wilderness survival since a young age and has a special interest in wild edible and medicinal plants. Having grown up in southern Louisiana, Cory has first-hand experience with major disasters and understands that sustainable food and water is paramount all through any crisis situation.
Shawn Konecni holds a doctorate in biomedical engineering as well as academic degrees in microbiology, computer science, and business administration. With his unique background, he has worked as a research scientist, technology manager, university instructor, and entrepreneur. Shawn utilizes his extensive knowledge and experience to help readers find new ways to approach existing problems and think outside the box.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: SOS GARDENING: Prepping Your Survival Garden for Disasters$12.95
SHTF Prepping:: 100+ Amazing Tips, Tricks, Hacks & DIY Prepper Projects, Along With 77 Items You Need In Your STHF Stockpile Now! (Off Grid Living, ... & Disaster Preparedness Survival Guide)$6.95