Lolo Houbein has 40 years’ worth of gardening wisdom to share—on how to coax an abundance of organic food from a plot that may be just 3 feet square!
- Sustainable, cost-effective, and creative techniques: how to compost, save water, troubleshoot weeds and pests, create a plant-friendly microclimate, and more
- Over 40 themed plot designs, from antioxidant-rich and anti-cancer plots to salad, pizza, pasta, and stir-fry plots
- Encyclopedic information about each and every crop in each and every plot
- Tips on drying, freezing, pickling, and other how you can get more value and enjoyment from your homegrown produce
- And her impossible to resist gardening philosophy (“If herbs wanted for use frugally, they would also grow frugally. But they don’t!”)
Ever encouraging, continuously charming, and at all times practical, this expanded second edition of One Magic Square Vegetable Gardening will assist first-time gardeners get began—and assist veteran gardeners get results—on a small, easy-to-deal with plot. No actual magic is required!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: One Magic Square Vegetable Gardening: The Easy, Organic Way to Grow Your Own Food on a 3-Foot Square$12.88