Bob Lotich founded ChristianPF.com back in 2007 and once you have laid off in 2008 he took the leap into full-time blogging. Less than a year later he was earning more from his blog than his previous day-job.
Whilst his results are not typical, this book covers the entire steps he took to make money from his blog over that two-year period.
Who this book is written for:
* Those who need to get started blogging
* People who are already blogging but are not making as much money as they’d like to.
Who this book is NOT written for:
* People in search of a get-rich-quick system that requires little effort.
* Experienced bloggers making over $1000/m (though the book will still probably be helpful, it’s not written to this audience)
Some of the topics covered in the book:
* 4 Steps to Start Blogging in 10 minutes
* Blogging Basics
* How to setup a Self-Hosted Blog
* The importance of a Customizable WordPress theme
* 3 primary how one can earn from your blog
* How long does it take to make money from your blog?
* How to get traffic to your blog
* SEO Tips for bloggers
* How I increased Adsense earnings $1500/m in less than 3 months
* 7 helpful tools that made it all possible
Frequently Bought Together
This item: How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day Job With My Blog$5.38
How to Start a Blog that People Will Read: How to create a website, write about a topic you love, develop a loyal readership, and make six figures doing it. (THE MAKE MONEY FROM HOME LIONS CLUB)$5.99