The best, most trusted review for the USMLE Step 3 is now in full color
First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 provides busy residents with thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and visual aids to assist them pass the USMLE Step 3. More than 100 mini-cases provide practice for the CCS portion of the exam. The third edition features full color all through the book, 35 pages of new material, and a whole revision to get rid of redundancy and over-information and highlight essentially the most crucial material for the exam. It’s written by residents who recently passed Step 3 and reviewed by faculty for accuracy.
- Thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and visual aids for board success
- NEW: full color all through with many new color images
- NEW: Classic and regularly-tested scenarios integrated all through the text clue you in for exam questions
- 100+ mini-cases provide invaluable preparation for the CCS portion of the exam
- Completely revised all through and including 35 pages of new material and more clinical images
- Written by residents with latest experience taking the Step 3 examination
The content you wish to have to ace the USMLE Step 3
Section I: Guide to the USMLE Step 3 and the CCS; Section II: Database of High-Yield Facts; Chapter 1. Ambulatory Medicine; Chapter 2. Cardiovascular; Chapter 3. EM; Chapter 4. Ethics and Statistics; Chapter 5. GI; Chapter 6. Hematology; Chapter 7. Oncology; Chapter 8. Infectious Disease; Chapter 9. Musculoskeletal; Chapter 10. Nephrology; Chapter 11. Neurology; Chapter 12. Obstetrics; Chapter 13. Gynecology; Chapter 14. Pediatrics; Chapter 15. Psychiatry; Chapter 16. Pulmonary; Section III: High-Yield CCS Cases; Appendix; Index
Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!