A high-yield insider’s guide to the psychiatry clerkship in the super-effective First Aid format
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW (of previous edition)
“This is definitely one of the best overall review book for medical students doing a psychiatry rotation. Its organization and thoroughness are unsurpassed, putting it above similar review books. Students who thoroughly read this book should not have any trouble successfully completing their psychiatry clerkship and passing the shelf exam. As course director for the core psychiatry clerkship at my institution, I will be able to recommend this book to students.”–Doody’s Review Service
First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship offers you the core information needed to impress on the wards and pass the psychiatry clerkship exam. Written by students who know what it takes to succeed, and based on the national guidelines for the psychiatry clerkship, the book is stuffed with mnemonics, ward and exam tips, tables, clinical images, algorithms, and newly added mini-cases.
- Completely revised based on the psychiatry clerkship’s core competencies
- Written by medical students who passed and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
- NEW integrated mini-cases illustrate classic patient presentations and/or repeatedly tested scenarios
- NEW illustrations and management algorithms
- Updated all through with enhanced sections on medications, depression/anxiety, and child psychiatry
- Helps students hone in on a very powerful concepts for the clerkship and the exam
The content you wish to have to ace the clerkship:
Section I: How to Succeed in the Psychiatry Clerkship Section II: High-Yield Facts; Examination and Diagnosis; Psychotic Disorders; Mood Disorders; Anxiety and Adjustment Disorders; Personality Disorders; Substance-Related Disorders; Cognitive Disorders; Geriatric Disorders; Psychiatric Disorders in Children; Dissociative Disorders; Somataform and Factitious Disorders; Impulse Regulate Disorders; Eating Disordes; Disorders; Sleep Disorders; Sexual Disorders; Psychtherapies; Psychopharmacology; Legal Issues; Section III: Awards and Opportunities.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship, Third Edition (First Aid Series)$50.00