THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ACING THE OITE and ORTHOPAEDIC BOARDS
First Aid for the® Orthopaedic Boards is a concise, up-to-date review of steadily-tested, should-know topics for the in-service exam (OITE) and the orthopaedic boards. High-yield facts and a large number of illustrations make this review very best for early board preparation in addition to last-minute review before the exam.
- Written by successful test-takers from Duke University’s Orthopaedic Surgery Program
- Completely up to date in line with resident feedback to include the up to date topics and techniques
- High-yield information, mnemonics, illustrations, and clinical images
- Tells you what to anticipate and easy methods to prepare for exam day
- Great for early board preparation and last-minute review
- 30 pages of all new material