The internal medicine clerkship survival guide, from the publishers of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
Written by students who excelled on their clerkship
First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a high-yield review of the clerkship’s core competencies presented in the trusted First Aid format. You’re going to find hundreds of recently-tested topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK along side mnemonics, typical scenario boxes, insider tips, margin notes to toughen exam and wards performance, a “classifieds” section with scholarship and award opportunities, and NEW mini-cases.
- High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study.
- NEW: integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and get ready students for questions they’ll see at the exam
- Exam tips and wards tips will let you shine at the shelf exam and impress attendings
- Written by students who aced the clerkship and in accordance with the clerkship’s core competencies
- Edited and reviewed by internal medicine faculty
- High-yield review of the clerkship’s core competencies in the relied-upon First Aid series format
The content you wish to have to excel at the clerkship:
Section I: The way to Succeed in the Medicine Clerkship; Section II: Database of High-Yield Facts: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Hematology-Oncology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Dermatology, Health Maintenance and Evidence-Based Medicine, Section III: Classified, Index
Frequently Bought Together
This item: First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Third Edition (First Aid Series)$47.41