The insider’s guide to acing the internal medicine boards written by physicians who passed
Apply the proven First Aid formula for exam success!
New FULL-COLOR design!
5 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW
“I wish I had this book when I used to be studying for my boards. It is well worth the price for both study for the boards and for a fast reference.” — Doody’s Review Service (reviewing a previous edition)
Perfect for last minute review in addition to recertification, First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards delivers the high-yield information, mnemonics, and visual aids need for exam success. The third edition is distinguished by a new full-color presentation, new integrated mini-cases that put clinical information in context, more algorithms and tables comparing and contrasting diseases and disorders with similar presentations, and valuable clinical pearls. All content is in line with the most recently adminstered in-service and board exams so you recognize you are studying the most relevant, up-to-date material imaginable.
- A complete one-stop review of the most regularly tested topics
- NEW full-color design
- NEW integrated mini-cases prepare you for what you’ll see on exam day
- Insider tips and study strategies for outstanding performance
- Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and illustrations
- Key Facts in the margin notes give a boost to should-know information
- Mnemonics make learning and memorization fast, fun, and easy
- Great as a refresher for recertification
Frequently Bought Together
This item: First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, 3rd Edition (First Aid Series)$44.56