• 4 Gauge 20 Feet Booster Cable
• Carry Bag
• Safety Working Gloves
Jump Start your Vehicle:
1. Be sure that both vehicles are turned off.
2. Connect one end of the red clamps to the postive (+) post of the dead battery
3. Connect some other end of red clamps to the positive (+) post of the good battery
4. Connect one end of the black clamps to the negative (-) post if the good battery
5. Connect some other end of the black clamps to the frame bumper or engine block of the dead battery. DO NOT CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE NEGATIVE (-) POST.
6. Be sure that clamps from one cable don’t by accident touch the clamps of the opposite cable.
7. Start the working vehicle
8. Wait 1-2 minutes, start the dead vehicle, after which keep the vehicle running for a couple of minutes for recharging the battery.
9. Disconnect the cable clamps within the reverse order.
No-tangle cable. Copper-plated Clamps
Heavy Duty 4 Gauge cable
Booster Cable comes with a shuttle bag and a pair of safety working gloves
Absolute best for cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and SUVs.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: EPAuto Jumper Cable 4 Gauge 20 Foot Heavy Duty Battery Booster with Travel Bag and Safety Gloves$19.87
HFS (R) 2" X 30' , 4.5 Ton 2 Inch X 30 Ft. Polyester Tow Strap Rope 2 Hooks 10,000lb Towing Recovery$13.95