• 1 Gauge 25 Feet Booster Cable
• Carry Bag
• Safety Working Gloves
Jump Start your Vehicle:
1. Be sure both vehicles are turned off.
2. Connect one end of the red clamps to the postive (+) post of the dead battery
3. Connect some other end of red clamps to the positive (+) post of the great battery
4. Connect one end of the black clamps to the negative (-) post if the great battery
5. Connect some other end of the black clamps to the frame bumper or engine block of the dead battery. DO NOT CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE NEGATIVE (-) POST.
6. Be sure clamps from one cable don’t by accident touch the clamps of the opposite cable.
7. Start the working vehicle
8. Wait 1-2 minutes, start the dead vehicle, after which keep the vehicle running for a couple of minutes for recharging the battery.
9. Disconnect the cable clamps within the reverse order.
Heavy Duty 1 Gauge cable. Super Long 25 Feet Cable
Booster Cable comes with a carry bag and a pair of safety working gloves
Best for cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and SUVs.
800 Amp Capacity
Frequently Bought Together
This item: EPAuto 1 Gauge x 25 Ft. 800A Heavy Duty Booster Jumper Cable with Carry Bag And Safety Gloves$44.87
USWAY GEAR 3" x 30' Tow Strap - 30.000 LBS (15 US TON) Rated Capacity Heavy Duty Vehicle Tow Strap with Reinforced Loops + Protective Sleeves + Storage Bag | Emergency Towing Rope for Recovery$38.97
Boulder Tools - 56 Pc Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit For Car, Truck, Jeep, ATV, Motorcycle, Tractor. Flat Tire Puncture Repair$38.24