Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. Crocs offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs shoes feature Croslite material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs fans know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” each pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, shoess, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries all over the world.
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort-all features you are expecting from Crocs shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs Specialist, our work shoe that focuses on comfort from heel to toe.
- Designed to meet administrative center standards with closed heel and toe
- Exclusive Croslite material conforms to foot for a custom fit
- Enhanced arch give a boost to ensures all-day comfort
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally
- Thicker metatarsal area to lend a hand give protection to the top of your foot
- Odor-resistant Croslite material
- Simple to sterilize and clean in water and bleach
- Back strap may also be personalizedwith Jibbitz charms