Be In a position When Disaster Strikes
If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home–fast? You’re going to be if you follow the advice in this book.
This book shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit that will help you live to tell the tale your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish the whole lot you wish to have to gather for 72 hours of independent survival–water, food, protection, shelter, survival tools, and so a lot more.
- A complete Bug Out Bag checklist that tells you exactly what to pack based on your survival skill level
- Photos and explanations of each and every item you wish to have in your bag
- Resource lists that will help you find and purchase gear
- Practice exercises that teach you how to use almost the whole lot in your bag
- Demonstrations for multi-use items that save pack space and weight
- Specific gear recommendations for common disasters
The book even includes special considerations for bugging out with children, the elderly, the physically disabled, and even pets.
A disaster could strike your home at any moment. Are you prepared to face the devastating aftermath? Offer protection to yourself and your circle of relatives by building a Bug Out Bag today!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag: Your 72-Hour Disaster Survival Kit$5.50