Instructions & Attention:
• Focusing: Look through scope within 3~4 inch distance out of your eye to rifle scope lens. You can also adjust it by loosing lock ring, rotating eye bell and screwing the lock ring.
• Mounting: Rotating the scope tube for a vertical or horizontal crosshair. Even as tighten all screws to mend rifle scope firmly.
• Bore sighting: Before you firing the target, you will have to ensure the vertical and horizontal crosshair will have to be in one point. Screw the upper and right hand wheel to adjusting the difference.
• Adjusting magnification: Rotating the Power ring.
• Adjusting distance: Rotating the distance ring.
• Objective diameter:50mm/1.96inch
• Eye Rifle(mm):75.94~81.53
• Exit Pupil(mm):8.3~2.1
• Tube diameter:25.4mm/1 inch
• Field of view (m): 3.98~16.24
• Net Weight(lb):22.22
Package List :
• 1 x Rifle Scope
• 2 x Ring Mount
• 1 x Lens Cover
• 1 x Cleaning Cloth
• 1 x User Manual
Magnification: 6-24X, Objective Diameter: 50mm, Tube Diameter: 25.4mm/1 inch.
Field of view (m): 3.98~16.24, Click Value: 0~1/4 inch @ 100 yards. Eye Rifle (mm):75.94~81.53, Exit Pupil (mm):8.3~2.1.
Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green). Red or green dot crosshair with front focal point eyepiece adjustment helps you shooting the target fast and correctly. Battery: CR2032 x 1 (Included).
Eavy duty scope ring mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail only.
Hard anodizing multi-coated lenses make certain a good hand feeling and steer clear of scratching. Lens cover included.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Beileshi 6-24X50mm AOEG Optics Hunting Rifle Scope Red/Green Illuminated Crosshair Gun Scope With Flip Up Scope Covers$48.99